Search This Blog

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Smashing...

Had a little more time to Smash* on Friday evening, and did another double page in my mini Smash* book. Since Jenni Bowlin released her Bingo Cards many many moons ago I have be obsessed with them, I search out all the different ones....beach, baby, school, halloween, months, love, etc etc. So I decided to record my love of them in my book. I didn't want to use too many of them on the page (just 2) and the rest as the packaging showing super tiny thumbnails of the ones in each pack.... The page also includes some washi tape, AC Thickers, rub-ons and dymo style sentiments...plus a heart pin.

I have finally decided on the themes for my recently purchased full size Smash* books.....Red Book = Georgia, Black Book = Family, Orange Book = Me. Last night I even made a start on Georgia's book, and have completed a couple of double pages in it already...will show them over the next couple of days...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this!! the dark pages in the smash books are harder for me to make look pretty-- but you nailed it! i love the bold colors and all the little details! and i love your choices in themes for your smash books! i'm starting to theme out the rest of mine too...might have to smash steal from your themes!! lol...lovely post!

xx

Unknown said...

Fab smash book Caz ,well done Hugs Elaine

Michele Spera said...

Caz, This is so bright and cheery! I love the look:-) Very nice pages and I have to start using my smash stuff:-)

Lou Mac said...

Ohhh!! I love this black and red combo. I bought me a mini Smash* book ages ago, but have been terrified of starting it!! I really must!!

I LOL'd at your 'didn't want to use too many of them on the page' comment - something I would say! :)

Thank you for sharing. xo