Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

And there's more...

I just cannot seem to stop myself making these Daybook... 

For this one I dug out the Bo Bunny Mamarazzi papers...I just love the camera these of these papers....I am a self confessed Camera addict....I have 4 cameras, plus the camera on my iPhone....
 
 This time I have made a cover using Craftwork Cards Ritzy cardstock in Ice Cream to which I have added some Hambly Studios camera overlay (remember if you like these overlays that Hambly are no longer in business....so if you want them, buy them when you see them!) 
Inside the cover I added some Prima filmstrip decorative tape (had it for years) and added some "photo" inspired words with my Dymo.
 Here are pictures of the inside pages...
I have also added a couple of coin envelopes to the centre...
Hope you managed to make it through another Daybook....I promise there will be something different tomorrow and Thursday...and then another Daybook on Friday.
 

4 comments:

jo said...

hi caz
wow your day book is amazing you make it look soo easy but i could not make that huggs jo xx

jane stillman said...

Another fabulous daybook x

Christy said...

Gasp!! Oh my goodness! This is my favorite so far! I love all the envelopes and that paper is gorgeous!! Love love love!! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow!!! i love the style of this one caz...gorgeous papers it looks fantastic :)