Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dies to Die For

Well, finally I am back crafting. Have been in a crafty funk for a few weeks...but this week I am back determined to get back in the flow...
To ease myself gently back into crafting I decided to stay away from my Copics and use some papers and dies instead... I have taken the Prima Marketing Welcome to Paris 6x6 pad and layered them with some Black Bazzill cardstock. I then used the new Marianne Designs Eiffel Tower die to cut some glittery cardstock and added that to the front along with some Prima Marketing Say it with Crystals - Corners 3 and finally added some black spotted ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Don't forget that it you want to enter August's Monthly Challenge you have until the 17th to enter as a new challenge goes live on September 18th...
 

11 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is fabulous. I love the design and he colours are wonderful

Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, such a pretty card; love the Paris theme. Hugs Frea

CraftygasheadZo said...

How funny, I'm using these papers too at present you can see them on my desk today! I do love your card and feel I need to get myself that die for the Eiffel Tower! Take care Zo xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab layout.xxx

MiMi Dibble said...

I love the tower die!!!!

Chris said...

Wonderful card, love the layout and papers. Chris xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Very lovely, Elaine xxx

Zoe said...

Great card Caz, it is nice to go back to some older techniques now and again, though I've not really moved on from good old papers and dies lol xxx

Kay Dalton said...

what a great card, love the paris theme

Jan said...

This is beautiful xx Jan

Sonia said...

I love Paris things. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation. GREAT JOB!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com