Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamp...


Tracy @ Dies to Die For recently took delivery of the Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps....and I was lucky enough to find one in the my DT pack....You can find here HERE. I stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad and coloured her skin and hair with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
I then stamped her again onto patterned paper from the Teresa Collins Now & Then 6x6 paper pad. I used a luggage tag from any stationery shop and added the papers from the pad, together with a doily and some gorgeous lace ribbon and seam binding and a flower. The words have been cut from one of the sheets of paper in the pad.

I have found a fab Pinterest board showing so many fab examples with this stamp...will definitely be making some more.



4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous tag, great colours! I love these stamps soooooooooo much, Jo x

Deb said...

wow, love this Caz!
Debxx

Yully Diana Sari said...

really cute.. i love this

Anniebee said...

I do like the legs on this one though! Beautiful work!

Hugs,
Anniebee