Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Some Odd Girl - Odd Idol!!!


Well after my break from crafting/card making at the beginning of this year, I thought I would throw myself into a little challenge over on Some Odd Girl. Kristy is having a contest...ODD IDOL, and I am pleased to say that there were over 60 entries in round one, and Kristy and her DT chose their Top 20....and I made it through to ROUND TWO....

So here is the card that got me through ROUND ONE...
It is now time to vote in the next round and it is a blind voting....so if you are a member of the Some Odd Girl Forum head on over and place your vote....we need your votes!

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Congratulations! That's a fantastic card, I love the fab bright colours!

love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby card Caz - well done you! Good luck with the next round, Jo x