Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

HS:MS Us

Todays prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "Us". Seeing as how David as gone off to Manchester on a course at before 6am this morning, things are more hectic in the house this morning than usual. So here is a picture taken over the August Bank Holiday Weekend....

I got back a little before 6pm last night, and by the time the car was unloaded and I had put most of the things away I was beat. Lynsey and I took some gorgeous photos of all the ladies that attended...gave them a super mini photo shoot. I think they were all really pleased with what they saw, all I need to do it process them and email them back to them. I think I want to do a mini book with details about each person as a little momento of such a fab weekend.

I will be back later today with some more pictures and pictures of the layouts that I did....I actually managed 6 SLO, and 1 DLO...quite pleased with myself.
Laterz
Caz
x

11 comments:

etteY said...

what a sweet pic!

Bobs said...

Lovely pic - I love her painted face!

Well done on getting LO's done!! Wow!

Angela said...

Cute pic!

Diana said...

Lovely painted face and a cute us shot

Jolanda said...

Great picture!

All of my Todays said...

What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you. x

Charli said...

Love the shot!!

I have just seen a LO with bottoms on it!! Very curious...

Anne said...

How adorable!! What a really sweet pic of you both!

Pam said...

Two recent sweet photos of you and dd. Love the butterfly kisses one. Very cool angle on the tweezers one. Sounds like the retreat was grand.

Joy said...

Sweet photo! Love the painted face!

Deanne said...

lovely pic - gorgeous LOs too.