Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Made Some Cards...

Those who know me well, know that I rarely make cards anymore. I came into Scrapbooking via Card Making, but since converting have made very few cards. I have recently been inspired by the GoGo Greetings DT....they are such a talented bunch. Anyway I needed to make a card as Georgia is going to a boy from schools Birthday Party this morning. I used BG Skate Shoppe papers and an EK Success Corner Punch. The letters are the BG ones. I am really pleased with it. I think I need to treat cards as mini scrapbook pages. The next card is one for Georgia's Best Friend at school. It is her birthday next week, and Georgia is going to her party next Sunday too.



I used CI papers by Samantha Walker for this card. Again, I think I have treated it like a Scrapbooking page. I am pleased with the result...let's hope Hannah likes it.

Finally I made a New Home card. One of my Dad's neighbours has moved, and funnily enough they have moved near to me..well actually it is about 15 minutes away...just the other side of the M1. So I want to keep in touch as they are a lovely family. Rob used to play Rugby for London Irish and has now taken a post in a local school as a Sports teacher, and his wife Frankie is a Photographer...I think I am going to be helping her with a project pretty soon...and hopefully she will let me come on one of her photo shoots to gain some tips.

I think this card was definately inspired by all the fab card makers who's Blogs I have been reading recently...inc the GoGo Greetings Team.

Anyway, we are off at 10.30 to take Georgia to her party, and then at 1pm when it finishes we are driving down to Surrey to see David's parents and help them set up their broadband...

Caz

x

2 comments:

~Jules~ said...

What gorgeous cards! Very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Caz, I especially like the ice cream one. x