Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

Layouts from the First Annual MKScrappers Retreat...

OK, so here are the layouts I completed while I was away at the weekend. I am pleased to say that I have now used 3 sets of my Love Elsie papers....I now only need to use Betty & Jack+Abby. I have to say that I love the range, but I am bitterly disappointed in the quality of the stickers. The alphabets and tabs are hopeless, they keep coming off and are bound to get lost very soon. I have already lost one of the n's on a page and had to use and upside down u...

So here is the first one I did using Roxie. The picture as I mentioned in my earlier post today was taken at Woburn Safari Park over the August Bank Holiday weekend.

The next one was done using Love Elsie Lola range. The picture was taken in mid August when Georgia and I went to Suffolk for a couple of days to meet up with Lorraine, Zoe, Kirsty & Harry. Doesn't she look cute....even if I am biased.

The rest were done using the Love Elsie Toby range. I really love the colours of this range, turquoise is after all one of my favourite colours. Another LO using a picture of Georgia on the beach in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.

I loved the colours so much that I did more with them...LOL

















OK and finally here is the DLO I did, again with the Toby papers...as the tv ad says..once you pop you just can't stop...so that would make it once you start scrapping, you just can't stop.



1 comment:

Hazel said...

Fantastic LOs - and love the 'us' photo too