Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Cards by Caz...

So I was busy making cards again last night, and here they are. I came up with this idea after seeing what my 9 year old nephew did with my stamps at the weekend. He made a little story book. So here is mine...the Knight is a Sugar Nellie, the Monsters are Woodware, the clouds and bird are Mindys Zoo by Autumn Leaves, the tree is by Stampendous, papers are Basic Grey "Phoebe". The sun was cut on my Cricut from the DoodleCharms cartridge, and finally I used by ATB tape writer to add "Happy Birthday".

This one is inspired by a card on saw on Patsy's blog. I used the Bunny Tilda along with Basic Grey "Phoebe" papers, American Craft ribbon, Doodlebug buttons, and my Cricut (New Arrivals cartridge) for the "Sweet" & "Baby". I wasn't happy with the balance of the card until I added the ribbon and sweet...then it seemed to work.


This one was made using another Tilda....can't remember what it's called. But again I used Basic Grey "Phoebe", Doodlebug button and ATB tape writer for "Happy Birthday". I made the flower using circles of the "Phoebe" patterned paper, distressed, sanded and inked.

More crafting is planned for this afternoon as it has started to rain...so no going to the park for us. Caz
x

3 comments:

Nic said...

More fabulous cards Caz. Love 'em all!

Amanda said...

great cards. The Sugar Nellie knight is top of my wish lis. What did you use to colour in btw?

Monica Gale said...

Fab cards hun, I love the very first one really clever. M xx