Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Cards...

I made a couple more cards last night. The first one is using another Penny Black stamp called "chic". I also used DCWV cardstock, Reminisce "Girly Girl" papers and glitter stickers, American Craft ribbon and October Afternoon stamps.

The second card is using the Sugar Nellie, Lola with flowers stamp, together with DCWV cardstock, October Afternoon papers and stamps, American Craft ribbon and I used DCWV cardstock through my ATB tape writer and sanded off the top to show the words. Such a cool technique and means it will always match.

I also started a third card last night using Autumn Leaves Zoo Animals. It has a Mummy & Baby Giraffe. I plan to finish it tonight.
Caz
x

1 comment:

tillymint said...

Gorgeous cards Caz, the colours are just lovely :)