Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 61 "A Sporting Chance"

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "A Sporting Chance". We want to see your cards with some kind of sporting image. There is a fab prize on offer a three month subscription of Scrapbook News and Reviews. We also have a new Guest DT member Susie Sunshine. For my card I have used "Skater Ian" from The Greeting Farm and he is coloured with Copics. I also used the layout of "The Case of the Curious Card" over on The Greeting Farm Blog. The original card is by Anna Marie. The papers I used are by Prima Marketing "{You}th Collection" I have used my Nestabilities to cut the stars, and my ATB Taoe Writer for "cool dude".

As you can see below I have also decorated the inside with the same papers and also another coloured image which I cut out with the same Nestabilities die.
Come on over and join us. Every card made by the DT is using a different sports themed stamp.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card Caz, this is such a cute little chap, very cool!
Have a great day, Debx

MichelleO said...

this is so "Cool Dude!" really love how fresh and young it is - and I know we both just love Ian! Really fun - and great star on the inside!
HUGS
MichelleO

kc_froglady said...

ahhh I love skater Ian and you have done a great job with him on this card! He is definately one COOL DUDE!

Joey said...

Hi Caz, stunning card, love the detail and gorgeous colours. Joey.x

angeljakki said...

Great card Caz.
Love the papers x x x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I just love Skater Ian, wow what a great image for boys cards, he is so cool! Great papers and colours, Heidi xx

Pop's Cards said...

He look really cool, fab card hugs pops x

TonyaA said...

Awe! Rockin Sweet!
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya