Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Teal & Brown"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a colour combo of "Teal & Brown" this week. For my ATC I have used a "Wild Sprout" called "Annika" from The Greeting Farm....isn't she just the cutest? I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - BG10/BG49
Books - E25/E43
The paper I used for a background is by WRMK, and I added the words with my ATB Tape Writer. In case you didn't know this month is National Share a Story month....so did out a book and read it with your kids or a group of friends.....reading is FUN....

Come over and join in on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog (You can find a link to the right)....ATC's are a fun way of using up all the little bits and pieces of stash we have that are too small for a card.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, great ATC, love the layout, and colours. Hugs Avril xx

SemSee said...

Oh, I love these little beauties! Simply stunning Caz (as per usual!!). Hugs, Sem x

Deb said...

it is gorgeous Caz, love these cute new stamps!
hugs Debx

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Caz, I love the new stamp

Anonymous said...

What a great ATC. Love the content. Your Wild Sprout is gorgeous.
Michelle

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Caz, love your ATC, those images are fab! I love those colours together I haven't made that many ATC's, but you have converted me so am off to play with my scraps, lol! hugs Heidi xx