Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Make Your Own Background"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we want you to make your own background. You can stamp and colour, paint, use glimmer mists....whatever technique takes your fancy....as long as you have made it yourself....

For my ATC I have used Glimmer Mists is Juniper & Pearl, and then stamped over the top with a stamp by Personal Impressions. The main image is one of the Gorjuss Girls from set 2 that I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - C1/C3/C5
Dress - BG09
Bear - C1/C3/R20

I then added the text using my ATB Tape Writer.

Come over and join us this week, we would love to see what amazing backgrounds you can come up with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC Caz, love it.

Steph said...

Gorgeous colours!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your cards are so cute and your use of Copics is amazing!