Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 14 Judy's Sketch

Here is a card I made last night using the sketch over on The Sugar Bowl provided by Judy. I wanted to wait to do the sketch so that I could use my new Gorjuss Girl from set 3. I have coloured her with Copics and added some sparkle to her wings using "Black Diamond" Stickles. The papers are all by Sandylion from the "Liqorice Lane" range as are the stickers I used for the sentiment, and the butterfly was cut from the patterned paper and stuck in the middle so that it floats and I also added gems to the antenna.

The inside is also decorated in more of the same... And I also decorated the back with a butterfly.....
I am loving the new Gorjuss Set 3...some of my favourites yet. Thanks to Judy for the sketch and the DT for more amazing cards.

13 comments:

craftypagan said...

Such a fab card! I have those papers and haven't touched em yet-waiting for a red mood! I love your style! Hugs Rowena

Juls said...

this is amazing, but then black and red one of my fav colour combo's. The colours make her look like a rock chick fairy, just love the overall feel of this card.

Caryn said...

LOVE the red and black and the goth Gorguss girl. Fabulous card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

LOVE the red and black and the goth Gorguss girl. Fabulous card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Caz,
What a beautiful card! I love red and black together although I seldom use them...(don't know why, I think they intimidate me). But your card is rockin'!
Great blog, first time here as I was blog hopping!
Georgia
PS Thanks for naming your daughter after me! LOL!

kelly ledder said...

What a fabulous card xxxx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz. I love that pp!!

Lilian said...

What a bold card! Those new Gorjuss girls are just awesome and your coloring is lovely! Great insides too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Tiets said...

Iii this is amazing beautifull. Love the butterflies and everything on the card!
Hugs Tiets

Deb said...

fantastic card Caz, love this new Gorjuss girl and the colours are just fab! hugs Debx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is fantstic Caz!! Loving the bold colours and your colouring of the gorgjuss girl is great! Love the decorated insides..just perfect! thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl!
Hugs Judy xx

Kat said...

Great card, Caz. Love the colours. And the butterfly. Kat x

Minxy said...

Aw this is super cute hun, and i guess a popular image for this challenge as its the one i used too :O)