Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Recipe 1,2,3!"

A super quick post from me this morning as this week is slammin', and I have to "To Do!" List that could be a novel....
This week on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a recipe theme for you. We want you to use 1 Character, 2 Patterned Papers & 3 Embellishments.
So here is my ATC, I have used one of my new Pink Gem Designs stamps coloured with Copics. The papers are all SassafrasLass "DayDream" and I added 3 pearl gems to the corner.

Tonight is Georgia's Year 2 Leavers Prom at school and I am taking photos to sell the following day. So the Prom finishes at 7.30pm and I have to have over 100 photos printed and back at the school be 9am on Thursday in time for the Leavers Assemby so that the parents can buy copies.....I am so looking forward to Friday afternoon....yay just a couple more days, and on Monday I am having a LIE IN, and a DAY OFF...to craft.

I am almost finished with the Teachers Gifts, which is just as well as time is running out. All I have to do is print a few pics and also add names to some of the photos...so fingers crossed I can get it finished by Friday morning......Plus I need to finish the inside of the cards and also go and buy some wine....

5 comments:

Juls said...

this is adorable, what a funky new baby card, love how you have done the lettering. fab card!

Kit said...

This is very sweet.
I will be joing in with the ATC challenge this week as I have just started getting in to my ATC and they are great fun and so quick and easy to make up :o)

Minxy said...

Aw this is adorable, and it would also make a great topper for a card, or even a gift tag!

Minxy said...

Aw this is adorable, and it would also make a great topper for a card, or even a gift tag!

kelly ledder said...

This is so beautiul xx