Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Black, White & Grey!"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "Black, White & Grey!". We want you to use ONLY those colours on your ATC...even on characters.

For my ATC I have used one of the super cute new stamps from CC Designs and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
C1/C3/C5/C7 & C9...plus some Stickles Glitter Glue in Silver & Black. The paper in the background is by Rusty Pickle "PopStar"and the "TV" frame is Basic Grey "Ambrosia", I used brads for the TV buttons and my ATB tape writer for the wording.

Over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we are currently looking for a couple of new Design Team Members. So if you love "Cute", love ATC's and want to join the DT....pop over to the Blog and check it out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm black, grey and white...it's different...but I love it!!! Great card!

Juls said...

what a brilliant concept! Love the balck and white! Just fab!

Tammy said...

Great Job!

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab, Caz! I love the Swiss Pixies soooo much, and they look just as fantastic in B&W!

Stephanie said...

Visually stunning Caz!

You're one of the bloggers I've been stalking in my blogging absence so thought it was time to say Hi LOL

Hope you're well my love

Hugs
Steph XOXO

Leanne said...

I absolutely LOVE this, its fantastic!!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx