Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Week 14 "Tear it Up!"

This week over on Crafty Angels our theme is "That's Torn It", we want to see your cards and other creations with torn paper. As you can see from my card...I got a little carried away, and it was very liberating. I have used one of the cute Twinkle Tots by The Greeting Farm and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Hat - YG03/YG06/V15/V17
Coat - E47/YG03/YG06
Scarf - V15/V17
Socks - E50
Shoes - E47
The papers are all DCWV "Latte", both the stamps and the paper pad can be found in the Crafty Angels Store. I have embellished with gorgeous lace and pearl pin from Tabby Crafts, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, the raffia was on something I bought recently...so a freebie. I have added some sparkle using pearl Glimmer Mist and DecoArt Glamour Dust on the flowers (you can't see it in the picture).

Had a fab day yesterday at the MK crop....even if we did arrive an hour late....opps. I am so pleased that I managed to remember the instructions on Kirsty's Homemade Christmas for making christmas crackers....and have one almost done (just waiting for the snaps to arrive in the mail)...and just need to add a little jokey and a the pressie I bought for my Sister. I also started to make the little sour cream gift boxes for Georgia's classmates (need to buy the sweets tomorrow). I also sold 10 of my cards to one of my fellow crafters....even the two I only made the night before...so what with the Panto yesterday and cropping today it has been a busy weekend...with more manic days next week to come.

Hope you all get a chance to pop over to the Crafty Angels Challenge Blog and take part.

2 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card caz... i love rippin and tearing... the effect is brilliant.. and i dont think you have gone over the top at all... love the image you have used...
kaz_za

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz!! xx