Search This Blog

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Friday Sketchers #81

Just a quick post from me this afternoon as we are in the middle of putting the Christmas tree and decorations up... Last night I made this card using the sketch over on Friday Sketchers.

I have used one of the Christmas CC Designs stamps and coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Jeans - B93/B95
Top - B97/E49
Shoes - E43/E49
Decorations - R46/YG95/BG10/BG11
The papers are all by My Minds Eye from the "Wonderful Winter" glittered stack, and I have added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards and also a couple of buttons tied with Karen Fosters Scrappers Floss.

I have to dash now as I can hear a disagreement between Georgia and Hubby, about the decorations going on downstairs...

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my Anyone for Anya? card...

5 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

An absolutely fabulous card, Caz! Love the colours, papers and this sweet CC Designs image. Your colouring is beautiful and the sentiment/embellies is perfect...love it!
Hugs,t

My name is Wynneth said...

Really sweet card Caz, that is a super image and I love all the different papers you used :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Rach said...

fabulous card Caz,
great details.
hugs rachxx

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card Love the papers and colours you've used.

Glenda

Patricia St Martin said...

beyond cool... so creative.