Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Happy New Year!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "New Years!", we want to see your New Years Cards.

For my card I have used a free digital image available on The Greeting Farm blog, and I have also used one of the sketches from 12 Days of Sketches. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
C1/C3/C5/R20/R21/R22
The papers are all October Afternoon "Cherry Hill" and I have layered them with Bazzill Bling Cardstock, I have kept it pretty simple by just adding some bling from my stash.

Be sure to come over and join us we have another fab Digi sponsor this week...so the winner won't have to wait for the holiday post...YAY!!

It's Christmas Eve and we are now at my Dad's...tomorrow we are off to the Christingle Service at 5pm, and apart from that have a pretty unplanned day...just dropping some food and pressies around to my Sisters in preparation for the big day.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Christmas Caz to you and your family!
Have a great day!

Sue said...

Hope you have a fabby Christmas Day.