Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lili of the Valley - Any Shape but a Square!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we want to see your cards that are "Anything but a Square". I decided to make an A6 card...I can't remember the last time I made an A6 card as mine are almost always square. I have used one of the Tea & Chat Cute Squares available HERE, to which I have added some stickles for extra sparkle. I used a Go Kreate die to cute the glittery background and also used some random pearlescent paper that I got at either the NEC or Ally Pally a couple of years ago. The ribbon is seam binding available HERE from Creative Treasures and I added a Create with TLC freebie sentiment and a cupcake embellishment from Paperchase.

Be sure to check out the other DT cards, and join us to be in with a chance of winning the fabby LOTV prize.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

This is beautiful - love the colours.

Toni :o)