Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Tie it up with Ribbon!

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog we want to see your cards and projects that feature two or more ribbons.

For my card I have used one of the Princess images she is called Sleeping Beauty and you can buy her on her own or as part of the Princess Parade release from 2010. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50
Clothing - R81/R83/R85
The papers are all TPC Studio Girlfriend available HERE as a complete set on special...totally worth getting as they are shimmery and glittery...and LUSH! I have layered them with some black Bazzill cardstock. The flowers were created using the same gorgeous double sided papers and the Die-Namics Rolled Rose die. You need to check out the Dies to Die For store as they have a huge selection of these dies...the largest collection of them I have found in the UK, and the January release is on order and should be here very soon...so there will be smaller rolled roses soon. The sentiment is one from Craftwork Cards and I have used some spotted ribbon that I got in HobbyCraft.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's cards...and don't forget to pop over to DTDF and check out those dies and papers...
 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this one too! Thanks for sending me over to Pixie Dust. I now neeeeed some of their images. LOL. Jenny B

misteejay said...

Great card Caz.

Although I'm not a great lover of pink I do love pink & black colour schemes - lovely.

Toni :o)