Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Just Be Me!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is "Just Be Me"...a card to celebrate YOU. Well with my Hubby working away so much I get to be the handy man/woman around the house...well actually I pretty much have to take care of everything. So I made a card to celebrate all the chores I have taken over while he is working away.

I have used the Carpenter Joe image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/E40/E41/E30/E31/E33/R29
Tools/Accessories - E30/E31/E33/C0/C2/E57
The papers are all Stampin' Up Autumn Meadows which I have inked the edges of. I added some string and a couple of tool charms, some nail heads by Mark Richards and a sentiment I created on the PC.

I have also used the sketch over on Friday Sketchers, so be sure to also pop over their and check it out.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Caz, great card, I love the image and the colours you used. HUgs, Frea

Zarah said...

Gorjuss! Your colouring blows me away!

misteejay said...

Love the card Caz

Toni :o)

Stacey said...

Love this card Caz! I'm quite handy around the house too - girl power eh?! ~♥~

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, this is as cute as can be, Caz! Particularly the sentiment, gave me a giggle. Adorable! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Perfect, Caz!! :) Love it.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Caz I love it!!! I need to follow the rule of measure once cut twice! LOL
Hugs,
M

Tracy Jedi said...

I love your card Caz! I love the colors! It is always a good thing to know your way around tools! =D

Unknown said...

Great card Caz! How often do women have to take over those mens roll?! Just perfect!

Rosietoes said...

fab card Caz. Your work blows me away!

Edna x

Sam said...

Really love this card, papers work so well with the image. X