Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Animal Crackers!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Animal Crackers...we want to see an animal as or included in your main image.

For my card I have used a Lili of the Valley image called James the Bear - Deck th Halls which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33
Tinsel - G28/G29
Star - Y21
Gift - YG01/YG03/R37/R39
The papers are all Making Memories Mistletoe which I have layered with some red cardstock. I have kept the embellishments to an all time minimum by just adding a couple of trees cut from the paper and also a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations HERE...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, ow that is such a cute little bear. Love this card hun!! Hugs, Frea

Jude said...

Cute card Caz.

Judex

Sarah said...

Super cute card Caz! I really should ink him up as he's not been used since I purchased him on release day!
Sarah xx :0)