Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch Time!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog we have a sketch for you. For my card I have used one of the new Saturated Canary digi images available from Krista's Etsy store HERE. She is called Peggy Sue and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Eyes - B21/B23
Clothing - BG32/BG34/R24/R27/W5/W7/W9
The papers are all Glitz Designs Laced Grace and I have layered thwm with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some black dotted grosgrain from my stash, some bling and a Craftwork Cards tag sentiment. The flower was created using a Magnolia Doo-Hickey die, with a diamonte centre and bling from Hobby House.

So here is a copy of the sketch we are using...
Be sure to pop on over to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and join in....you would be the lucky winner of two stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

1 comment:

Deb said...

such a pretty card, love this sweet image!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx