Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Aqua, White & Glitter...

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have another colour combo for you...Aqua, White with the added option of glitter!

For my card  I have used an image called Party Pup and I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...BG53/C0/C1/C2/C3/YR00
The papers are all Magnolia ones...well scraps of papers from previous years, and I have layered with the some Bazzill off white cardstock (cannot remember the colour), I have added some PaperCellar Raffia ribbon, a couple of heart pins, some seam binding, pearl bling and an ancient sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations over on the Challenge Blog...I am always amazed how differently we interpret a challenge theme.


1 comment: