Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Baby Card

Here is a card I made last week for one of the Mums who had just had another baby @ Georgia's school. Taking a break from the "norm" I decided to put down my Copics and go for some ready to go images from The Clipart Fairy. I used a couple of the ready coloured images, Baby Girl 3 & Barely Pink Sleeping Baby Girl 1, I did however add a small amount of R81/R83 over the pink of her clothing to match the card better.

The papers are all Melissa Frances 5th Avenue, which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with a Jenni Bowlin mini baby bingo card, some Making Memoies tiny alpha's, some sheer blooms, seam binding and a couple of buttons.

I am pleased to say the recipients (the same couple I made the diaper cake for) loved it, and it is currently taking pride of place in their lounge on the TV stand...alone so that everyone can admire it...how sweet is that!

I am also entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge on Papertake Weekly.

1 comment:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que lindo, Caz!
Muito meigo!!

Abraços!!