Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spooky

I don't make many Halloween cards...just some little gift items. But I loved this witch from Krista @ Saturated Canary so much that I just couldn't resist. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - YG00/YG01/YG03/YG05
Eyes/Lips/Heart - R37
Hair - V06/V09
Clothing - W5/W7/W9/YG01/YG03/YG05/V06/V09
Broom - E57/W2
The papers are all Magnolia So Spooky from 2010, and I have layered them with some Bazzill Raven cardstock. I have added some black tulle, a few pins and a couple of Whimsy Stamps digi sentiments. The little bats were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in Beetle Black.

I have a few small gifts to make for Halloween, but as we are out all evening I won't have candy stuff to give out at home this year...our costumes are all ready...even mine!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! I love that Halloween card - the witch is fab. I don't make Halloween cards either, but I have some candy ready for Trick or Treaters.
Love, Andrea xx

Roma said...

Love this card x