Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Silvery Blues!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Silvery Blues, we want to see your cards that feature the colours below...
For my card I have used one of the Robot Holidays collection which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
C0/C1/C2/C5/B21/B23/B18/R37
The papers are two freebie digi papers that I got from Beary Mine (Thanks Donna). I have layered the papers with some scraps of cardstock in blues and also some silver mirror card. The ribbon was some that came tied around a gift I received from Lush and I have added a few pins, a few snowflakes done with my Martha Stewart punch and also a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

This will be my last DT card as after 18 months on the Tiddly Inks Design Team, it is time for a change. I have loved every moment of being on Christy's DT but as they say "All Good Things Must Come to an End!" I wish Christy all the luck and success in the world, and I am sure that Tiddly Inks will continue to go from strength to strength.

6 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Sooo cute, love it. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Caz! I love the little robot and your silver snowflakes are fantastic!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Caz - love your soft blues in this card and your gorgeous silver bow...the pins are a wonderful touch - love your glossy accents and sparkle on the bell!
Hugs,
M

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! I really like the colors you used, and the little touch of red in the card. Great job! Hugs, Hanneke

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful Caz!

Unknown said...

Too cute Caz! I love it!!!!