Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HS:MS Snip

Today over on Her Space : My Space the prompt is "Snip", to cut quickly. Show us "snip" in your space.

This was Georgia showing me that she wanted to give her frings a quick "snip".

Got to dash, collected Georgia from French and now she is going off to Gymnastics.
Caz
x

ETA..just looked at the photo and it looks pretty scary...but to set your minds at rest...someone was holding her arm, and they are not as close to her face as the angle of the photo portrays. I asked David to hold on so that I could get the shot....what am I like. She loves to cut things up, and generally she uses her own pair...she was just being her usual sneaky self.

10 comments:

Jenga said...

eeek scary shot !!! LOL

Marina said...

OOOOOhh that is a scray shot :~) xx

Hazel said...

I hadn't got down as far as when you said 'scary' but that was what I was already thinking - great shot!

Charli said...

Lol bless her Caz she looks sweet, it is a scary shot with those big snippers!!

Unknown said...

Kids just love scissors dont they? :o)

Sue said...

Love the depth of field :) She looks ready to ut it herself . . . dd did that once . . . not really recommended :D

Sue

Diana said...

You are right that is scary! But such a cute shot and very appropriate

Casey said...

Cute little one. Nice shot.

All of my Todays said...

Great shot. x

Angela said...

Great picture, I was tempted to do that to my own fringe for snip as well.