Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

LO's from the Crop

I am really pleased with both of the LO's I did at this months MKScrappers Crop. I had an idea to use all my SPS pictures to make a sort of "Book of Me" and scrap each picture that I take. It took me a while, but I love this LO. Every LO that I have seen using the pink scalloped circle has placed it cut in half and vertically on the page, and while I love that I really wanted to make mine different. For the first time ever I used loads of my favourite products and didn't care if I used them up...I promised myself to not dash online and replace all the finished items

Materials used: Bazzill Cardstock, MM Noteworthy paper & glitter diecuts, MM glitter letters, HS chipboard, bling, acetate clock & journal spot, Fancy Pants crochet blossoms & button, MAMBI bling star and the crochet wings were from eBay US.
The other LO I did was of Georgia. I love the photos that David took of her when the went out together while I was cropping back in September, the sun in Georgia's hair is sooo lovely.

Materials used: All Creative Imaginations "Caution Girl"


3 comments:

Deanne said...

I love your LO's there gorgeous.
I was going to join you for the first time on Sunday but my partner had to work, so no-one to look after kiddies, I'll hopefully be there for the next one though. x

Anonymous said...

Great LOs. Looks like you had a good day :)

Unknown said...

Oooh me likey !