Search This Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

{{Tagged}}

So I have been tagged twice, and am only now getting a chance to do anything with them...sorry Lorraine & Bex.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Seven Random facts:
1. I can touch my nose with the very tip of my tongue
2. I am a chocoholic
3. I am a stash addict...lol...like you didn't already know that
4. I HATE cleaning and ironing
5. David & I were married 13 years before we had Georgia...I was too scared to have a baby, although I didn't tell him that at the time
6. I have only cooked dinner about half a dozen times this year...as David cooks
7. I make an awesome Banoffee Pie...

I am now tagging
Lynsey
Ness
Gill
Rachael
Jen
Hannah
Louise

No comments: