Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HS:MS Thirsty

Todays prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "thirsty". To feel a need to drink something. Find 'thirsty' in your space today.

After a hectic morning, I came home dying for a lovely cuppa....coffee not tea...can't stand tea, and haven't drunk it for over 20 years. So here is "thirsty" in my space. This is my own recipe....I use coffee mate and milk, I am so slow to drink, that the coffee mate helps it to stay hot longer as I use less milk. Today I even frothed the milk a little with my frother.

Last night at the PTA meeting the committee loved my samples and ideas for the "gift room" at the Christmas Bazaar, so I came home last night and placed the order online. So we are having 90 coasters and 150 keyrings (50 each of t-shirts, houses & hearts) and the kids can decorate them and we will help them to wrap them ready to surprise their parents with on Christmas morning....it sure beats the other idea...a cheap tacky comb.....just don't ask...LOL
Caz
x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm. That's my kind of tipple!. I thought your grain pic was ace. (didn't get to look at everyones yesterday)

Hazel said...

Great shot - love the mug. Glad the PTA had a successful outcome.

All of my Todays said...

Great shot and you even make the coffee look tasty, I'm a tea woman myself.x

Bambi said...

oh yummy! the froth really makes it look so delish!

Maaike said...

what a cute mug!

Jen said...

cute mug! i can't stand coffee but that does somehow look tempting loL!

Unknown said...

That looks very appetising even though I dont like coffee. Like how you managed to make some grains of rice look classy yesterday, great shot!

Jenga said...

Love your kid's gift ideas :) and lovely shot of coffee... makes me want one :)

etteY said...

oh i love coffee!!! and yours look great!