Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Citrus colours

I was colouring last night and these citrus colours were just calling out to me, begging to be used...as they are always neglected in favour of pinks. I have used Flower Power Tilda with a sentiment by Hero Arts. The papers are Chatterbox "Sun Room" that I bought in a kit with matching Bazzill (which I used a piece of for the base of the card), with ribbon from American Craft and Hobby Craft. I have used a sketch from Katharina that was on Papertake Weekly a couple of weeks back. I really love Katharina....her sketches are always fab. I haveused my ProMarkers to colour the image...I really love how quick and simple they are to use...and am already planning on which colours to buy next...LOL

2 comments:

Annie said...

cute flower power Tilda looks fab coloured in those zingy colours, and what a fab text to go with her! annie x

Katharina Frei said...

A terrific card Caz and thanks for the compliments :)
Hugs
Katharina