Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 11 "No Cards Allowed"


The challenge this week over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog is "No Cards Allowed". You can make just about anything as long as it is not a card, and it contains at least one Penny Black stamp. Now I am running out of different Penny Black images, but thanks to Annie I have a couple more....I even pinched this rabbit image that she gave to Georgia....but then she is getting the bookmark, so she is happy.

The other items used are Heidi Grace "Baby" papers with a small piece of ribbon from my stash. The ric rac is from August 2008 ScrapaGoGo kit, and the words are done with my ATB (Around the Block) Tape Writer. I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers....I really do love these pens....and the speed with which I can get the colouring done is fab.

14 comments:

Victoria said...

I love the colours on this one and I just love that bunny stamp (it's one of my favourites). the writing finishes the book mark off perfectly.

Thanks for your email advice on ink pads, I've made my purchase (whilst you were away!) I got a memento pad which works with pro markers.
Victoria

Unknown said...

Great colours and Great work X

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a cutie ,love it ,gorgeous and cute ,Dawnxx

Pauline C said...

This is well cute - lovely image and pretty colours
Pauline x

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea to make a bookmark Caz and I love the use of the ric-rac down the side. Lol Lynn x

Chrissie said...

This is just so cute Caz, I'm still trying to decide what to do for this challenge!

Lollipops said...

Fab hun, it really turned out great.

Victoria said...

I love this book mark! Fab image, fab sentiment, just fab all round! No wonder your daughter is happy she is getting this! I would be too!
Vicky x

Dawn said...

Brilliant idea - love that stamp

Jackie said...

Lovely colours, love that bunny stamp.

Thanks for your help with the linky thing Caz, still haven't quite got it licked but still trying!!!!!!
Jackie

Jackie said...

Lovely colours, love that bunny stamp.

Thanks for your help with the linky thing Caz, still haven't quite got it licked but still trying!!!!!!
Jackie

carolann said...

Brilliant book mark hun love the colours WTG xxx

Annie said...

gorgeous bookmark Caz! love how you coloured that cute bunny and the ric rac down the side. annie x

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful book mark,love the colours you have used,and such a cute image,
Sandra x