Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scrapbook Trends August 2008 Issue...

Well, for those of you who cannot get, don't know, or haven't seen, here are the two pages in the magazine that featured my mini book...

















I have left the images nice and big, so if you click on them, you can see bigger pictures and even read the text....if you feel like it.
Well it is almost the end of the week again, and I am busy as always juggling work and crafting. I am just finishing of my ScrapaGoGo September DT work...almost there. Next week is a busy one her too as we are having out=r new bathroom fitted. Our bathroom is a shoebox, in fact the bath was fitted and the wall built around it, and the bathroom showroom owner could reach his arms out and touch both walls...LOL So we are ditching the bath and having a luxury shower instead....yay. So I will be home all week, looking after Georgia and working from home when I can.

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

this looks fabulous especially love the stinky feet.

Sharon said...

Congrats on being published Caz. It is stunning!

Annie said...

fabulous to see you in print Caz! I hope all goes well with the builders/fitters next week - just keep the cups of tea flowing! annie x

mandijane said...

Fabulous and congrats on being published :)

Chrissie said...

Huge congratulations Caz, but very well deserved if I may say so, your album and layouts are just fabulous! Mmmm think I may NEED that album!

Donalda said...

Wow that is just gorgeous dear, Congrats

carolann said...

Fantastic work hun WTG (clapping) xxxx

Kim said...

We did that Caz, ditched the bath totally and got a gorgeous new bathroom with built in cabinets and the sink built into the work top and the loo too and a huge walk in shower now and have never regretted it for a minute. I love showers and my luxury new bathroom, hated the work being done but you have to do it don't you?!! Good luck, hope it goes smoothly.

Kim said...

Oh forgot to say congrats on the article and lovely to see it, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! this is soooo fab! I'm speechless!
Can't wait to see it in the mag for myself!!

Huggles, Marlena x