Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 23 "Bright Colours"

This week the challenge over on Cute Card Thursday is "Bright Colours". So despite having the first sunny day here since we arrived on Saturday, I have still managed to whip this card up using stamped images that I bought with me. For this card I have used one of my new Alota stamps...it looks like this pair are having fun playing dress up. The papers are Autumn Leaves, and I cannot for the life of me remember what range they are from....you can almost guarantee that as soon as I have finished this post and have logged off and gone back to the caravan.....the range with suddenly just pop into my head. The other items are Prima flowers, Autumn Leaves stamps (ticket) and ChatterBox "Artsy.licious" , Doodlebug rub-ons and some random bling from my stash. So this is the last of my "caravan creations"...LOL.

Today I had the opportunity to meet up with the lovely Annie (DT member of Cute Card Thursday and Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blogs), we had a lovely chat over coffee in Looe, and all too quickly it was time to say goodbye as her Hubby was ready to leave, and my tribe were finished crabbing and ready to take advantage of the sun and head down to the beach....let's hope we can do it again next year...but for longer next time. Georgia and I both came away with a lovely card and a stack of stamped images....Georgia had even won a set of mini stamps for taking part in the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge....she was a happy bunny.

21 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Caz, I love the papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

fabulous card Caz, love the image, they are so funny! Sounds like you have had a great day, how lovely for you to meet up with Annie! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and I must get that stamp - it's fab. Love the flowers and "tickets".

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors and that image is fab!! Also I love the way you did your sentiment!! And all with limited supplies ~ that is fantastic!! :)Kathy

Chrissie said...

Oh Caz, I just LOVE this card and how perfect it is for the challenge. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday and meeting lots of crafting friends, what a good idea to arrange this, you are a clever girl!

Suzanne said...

OMG this is just too cute I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Sue :o)

Annie said...

and it was even better in real life! good to see you yesterday and definately do longer next year! Hope you have been enjoying the sunshine today and have a safe journey home. annie x

carolann said...

Wow awesome card love the stamp well done definately bright and cheery hun xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card and such a lovely image

hugs jane x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love the papers and that image is fab! Jillix

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, sounds like you had a nice time in Looe!
great card,

jenny

Amanda said...

its a lovely card hun :)

well done to georgia too

debby4000 said...

Amazing cards especially has you're on Holiday, I wouldn't know what to take.

Lyn said...

wish I could make cards like this is my craft room, let alone a caravan, it is brilliant, a stunner

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Love those ticket stamps. Deb x

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having a lovely time Caz. I wish I could meet you and Annie :) Gorgeous card - what a wonderful image. Lol Lynn x

Sue Jones said...

Glad you are having a great time.
Card is so cute!!

Tash said...

This is sooo cute! I've left you a little award on my blog.....

Julie said...

great card, such a cute image

Mich said...

I love the braight colours you used. You really succeeded !!

Leann said...

Flippin' heck Caz ~ I didn't come to visit all week cos I knew you were away, but you've done soooo much!
All your holiday creations are stunners, well done you!