Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Heart 4 Hearts Sake!

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is "Heart 4 Hearts Sake". We want to see hearts on your creations. We are sponsored this week by Karen's Doodles.

For my card I have used two of the Wild Sprout Digi Images available from The Greeting Farm store and they have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Her Hair - E50/E51/E53
His Hair - E08/E19
Her Clothing - R81/R83/R85/R37
His Clothing - W5/W7/W9/R29
The papers are all KI Memories Love Elsie "Betty" collection. I have added hearts with my heart Nesties, SU heart punch and also a Heidi Grace heart pin. I have also embellished with an expoy heart sticker, SU choc chip taffeta ribbon, pearl bling and the sentiment is by Studio G (from the cheapie sets).

Be sure to pop over to the Anyone for Anya? blog and check out the prize and also the rest of the DT's fabby creations.

2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Wow Caz I love how vibrant this card is its fab!!

mrsk06 said...

Hi Caz, what a gorgeous and funky card i love the modern feel to the card job well done matey!

Take care

Sal x