Search This Blog

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Squiggle Easel Card Calendar

By now you will have noticed that I have made a few of these Easel Card Calendars....so here is another that I made with one of the new Squiggle Stamps coming later this month. She is called Chatty Girl. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - Y21/YG03/BG11/BG13/R05
The papers are DCWV from "The Doodlin' Around Stack", and I have layered them with some red cardstock that is in the Provocraft pad for the Cricut. I cut some of the words out of the paper and mounted them onto 3D foam so that the calendar would stay up when opened. All I added to that was a calendar.

Here is a view from another angle...

5 comments:

Sue said...

Smashing calendar.

Tracey said...

I love this Caz! Fantastic project! xx

Ally said...

Lovely card.

kelly ledder said...

Fabulous calendar the papers are great

Kat said...

Great idea Caz. I think I need to make a calendar too!

Kat x