Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Keep it Simple!

This week it is my turn to set the challenge over on Crafty Angels Challenge Blog. I decided to set a theme of "Keep it Simple!"...I want you to use, one piece of cardstock (inc the card base), one piece of patterned paper, one type of embellishment and one sentiment....no more, no less!

For my card I have used some black Bazzill cardstock, a piece of DCWV "Rockstar" paper, Bling and an image and sentiment by The Greeting Farm. The main image is Rockstar Anya and she has been coloured with copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - RV34/R39
Hairband - V99
Clothing - V99
Guitar - RV34/R39/V99/C1
Boots - RV34/V99
To create the swirl I used one of the new Bazzill templates....how fab are they!

Be sure to check out the DT cards for more inspiration.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Hi Caz, just had a quick peek at you gallery, and your cards are just stunning....