Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2010

Easel Card Calendar...

Back in September last year I bought some little calendars by Anita's from The Range and I suddenly remembered that I hadn't made the calendars that I planned with Georgia. So in a bid to not waste them, I have been busily making Easel Card Calendars. So far I have made five, and here are two of them.You will see some of the others later in the week...

This first one is using DCWV "The Doodle Around Stack" and I have just added a little bear cut with my Go-Kreate dies and a bit of ribbon and bling, plus of course I made her a little notepad. The idea of the ribbons is to that she can tie a pen to it. The theme of this one is school...September 2 July, Monday 2 Friday.
Here it is from the side....
This one was for my friends Lynsey. I have used some gorgeous WRMK "Tiffanys" papers that are gorgeous and all glittered. I have also added some chipboard letters saying "It's a Date" plus a couple of chipboard flowers covered in bling and a crocheted flower and a fabric flower. Again I have added some ribbon so that she can tie a pen on.
Here is a side view.

I am still so thankfully that the fabby DawnyP sent me an Easel card for Christmas...so that I could work out how to make one...LOL

Today is so bitterly cold, with snow forecast...which is pretty much the story for the whole country.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Fab Easel Calendars. I do love the way you mix colours.

Lynsey said...

And it is gorgeous. Thank you xxxxx

shortyrose said...

Wonderful calendar cards. The colors are great!!!

Hugs,
shortyrose

Janice said...

These are both very cute!! Great little gift idea.