Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friday Sketchers #98

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. I have used one of the Lilliput range from Squiggle Stamps, this one is called Gifts Galore and is available in Rubber & Digi formats. I have coloured the image with Copics (available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Eyes - B32
The Rest - YG00/YG01/W0/W1/W2/W3/W5/W7
The papers are all Pink Paislee "Queen Bee" and I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with some Bazzill tulle, a couple of Fancy Pants pins, some pearl bling and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to pop over to both the Squiggle Stamps blog to check out their monthly challenge....you have just over a week left, and also to the Friday Sketchers blog.

4 comments:

corina said...

wonderful! i laikeit very much,, i dont macke cards, but i make others things..one day ill tray to make ards too i found them really nice,corina

Anonymous said...

Caz, this is darling. I love your use of Tulle in your design. Genius!! Always a fan of your blog. HUGS

Dotty Jo said...

I adore this stamp - so much fun!!!! Jo x

Paula Pascual said...

Hi Caz, Juts discovered your blog through Fabrizio's. And I love your cards. You are so talented coloring in and putting cards together. Also, I really love the use of Craftwork Cards products.

Keep up the good work!
P