Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

It's that time of the week again...time for another of SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie, and this week is the turn of Alfonzo. 
For my card I have coloured Alfonzo with Copics (Get yours from Dies to Die For...HERE) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E25/E27
Clothing - BG18/BG72/Y38/BG10/BG11/BG13
The papers are all Sassafras Lass "Amplify" and I have layered them with some Bazzill kraft cardstock, and Coredinations cardstock. I have also used some of the Sassafras Lass matching cardstock stickers, my Stampin' Up star punch and I created the sentiment on the PC and then printed onto the same kraft cardstock.

I have also reused Andrea's sketch from this weeks Cute Card Thursday, and he also follows the theme on A Spoon Full of Sugar "Happy Birthday". If you love Alfonzo be sure to hop on over to SJ's Little Musings blog to download him.

5 comments:

Rach said...

what a sweet card, fabulous image with a wonderful sentiment.. gorgeous papers too... have a great weekend.x

Dotty Jo said...

What a magical card Caz... in all senses! Jo x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such an amazing card! Perfect coloring! Love it :)

I wonder if we could color him up in Harry Potter colors ;) hee hee!

Happy Friday!
hugs, margie

Debbie said...

Such a cute little chap caz,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Caz
i love it... the image is brill and i love the papers you have used....!!! brill card...
kaz_za