Search This Blog

Friday, July 09, 2010

Bear Hugs...

Here is a card I made using the Milton with Teddy stamp from Wild Rose Studios. He has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Milton - E30/E31/E33/R20/R22/E02/R00/R01/R02
Teddy - R00/R01/R02
The papers are also by Wild Rose Studios called Milton & Co, especially designed to go with Milton. I have also used some Bazzill Bling cardstock Sugar Daddy, Bazzill cardstock in Aztec, Canvas & Cocoa. I have embellished with some My Minds Eye Stitched Grosgrain that I attached using staples, Craftwork Cards circle sentiment, self adhesive pearls and Prima Roses. The Butterflies have been cut from the designer papers and then glued to the background with their Sticked wings standing proud.

Be sure to check out all the yummy new stamps, papers and other items Tracy has added this week.

6 comments:

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card. I saw this cutie on one of the online retail stores and I just love him. He's on my wish list.

Gorgeous colouring and I love the layout/papers.

Kimmi x

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld said...

oh this card is so sweet and beautiful! like it!

hugs Kati

Crafty Urchins said...

Love the Milton images and the papers look great too.
Sue xx

Joanne Stott said...

He is sooo cute, I've already got the papers and I think i may have to purchase him too.

Hugs x

Craftie Mummy

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my, he is much too adorable! Milton looks so soft and cuddly! Your coloring is awesome! Sweet card; love all those flutterings too :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs, margie

Lissa said...

Oh sweetie! You have GOT to do a tutorial on how you color your hair & bears... OMG this is SO amazing!!!
HUGS!