Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

It's Friday Freebie time again over on SJ's Little Musings, and this week SJ has created these super cute beach huts...perfect for a summery project. While looking at the images they made me think of our holiday in August to Cornwall...not that the place we stay has beach huts...but they did make me think of the beach....so I decided to make some postcards so that Georgia can send them to her friends.

I printed of SJ's image already coloured....it was just so cute with the Seagull and all. I then added "engaged" to the door hanger, and also "Wish You Were Here..." to the sand. I have stitched them onto a piece of kraft card stock and stuck them onto a piece of white cardstock so that we could write on the back. I had to dig my sewing machine out from under a pile of toilet roll inners that I am saving to make Christmas crackers....don't ask...LOL

Be sure to pop on over to SJ's Little Musings blog and download her musing.

No comments: