Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Artbase Hornchurch - Loyalty Stamps...

If you aren't already aware Artbase Hornchurch are will no longer be issuing their loyalty stamps from the 28th August, and completed cards must be redeemed instore by 30/9/10 and online by 31/10/10.

So now I have a plea....I have a card that has 31 of 50 stamps collected, and I wondered whether there was anyone out there with a few stamps that they would like to donate to me.

All donations gratefully received.
Hugs

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Caz, I have 2 stamps that you are more than welcome to - I was able to fill my card yesterday (and spend it) but was left with 2

Toni :o)

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Caz

I have 3 stamps you can have. If you email me with your address, I can send them onto you.

Love 'n' hugs,

Jo xx