Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - A Sketch by Bev!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have another wonderful sketch provided this week by Bev. It is also the release day of the Christmas Animal stamps, and the Back to School stamps....so be sure to pop over HERE and place your order before they sell out....I know they are going to be soooo popular.

For my card I have used James Bear Christmas Cracker and he has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33
Hat - R46/R59
Cracker - BG10/BG11/BG13/R46/R59
The paper are all Bo Bunny Press from 2009, and are layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with some PaperMania ribbon that I have had for a couple of years, a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment and some snowflakes punched with my Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch and also the Snowflake Corner punch. I also added some DecoArt Diamond Dust to the fur on the hat and also the snow on the ground of the image.

Be sure to pop over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog as you can see more of the Christmas Animals and DawnyP has also used one of the Back to School images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww such a cute card! the ribbon is awesome!!