Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SJ's Little Musings - Friday Freebie!


A little late posting this card I made using yesterdays Friday Freebie over on SJ's Little Musings blog. This little cutie is called Hollie and she is the second of SJ's Christmas images for the month of August. I have coloured Hollie with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - R81/R83/R85/R37/YG01/YG03/E30/E31
The papers are all My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland, and I have layered with some Bazzill Bling cardstock. The ribbon is an old PaperMania one I found in the bottom of my ribbon stash. I have also used muy Martha Stewart snowflake border pinch, some Fancy Pants & Making Memories decorative pins, Bazzill tulle, bling and a sentiment by Magnolia stamps.

Be sure to head on over to SJ's Little Musings blog and pick up this cute and get a head start on those Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

Love the layout and the papers you picked and all the cute embellies! And the image is just adorable!!