Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Goodbye Summer!

Sorry for another short and sweet post...

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Goodbye Summer! and you have to make a fall card. The first holiday I think of in fall is Halloween....so I made a Halloween card. I have used one of Christy's new Halloween images called Portence, which I have coloured with Copics. The papers are a mixture of Teresa Collins for Junkitz, Making Memories and Basic Grey Eerie. I have embellished with some black spotted ribbon, a spider charm and a couple of Making Memories decorative pins. I created the sentiment with Making Memories Mini Alpha's.

Be sure to hop on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the amazing DT did.

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Caz! Great colouring and love the spider design paper.

Hugs,
Larissa

misteejay said...

Might be short but always good to see - love all the bits you have on this card.

Toni :o)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this! Halloween's my FAVE! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Soooo great, Caz....loving her and the colors...makes me think of trick or treating. :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fantastic Caz! Beth

Sam said...

Great spooky card!!
I'm determine to make some halloween bits this year.
I love that frame Caz.
x