Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Tic Toc!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Tic Toc!. We want to see your cards/projects that have been inspired by a clock/time theme.

For my card I have used the Titanic image by Pixie Dust Studio, which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair (Her) - E18/E19
Hair (Him) - E53/E50
Clothing (Her) - R37/R46/R59/W3/W5
Clothing (Him) - W0/W1/W2/W3/W5/W7
The background paper is by 7Gypsies Paddington collection which I have layered with some Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in Beetle Black. Again I have used the same layout and clock that I found on Google. The {Together} rub on is by Melissa Frances and the clock hands were made with a Sizzlet die. Finally I have added gems to each number on the clock and also on the hands.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations and join in with our challenge.

3 comments:

Noreen said...

Fab card, using great image & colours. Works so well with the clock xx

carol said...

your card is fantastic, x carol

Anonymous said...

OH CAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore this and your coloring is beyond...BEYOND...stunning!! I LOVE IT tons and tons!!