Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Crackle Glaze/Glossy Accents!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your creations that feature either Crackle Glaze or Glossy Accents. I made a couple of cards, both of which feature Glossy Accents.
For my first card I used the Smoochie image, which has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Cow - W0
Lips - R46/R59
The papers are all 7Gypsies Paddington which have been layered with some Bazzill cardstock in Raven and also some Bazzill Bling in High Heels . I have embellished with some SU taffeta in basic gray, a red heart pin, some pearl bling and a red spotted bow. The sentiment was a freebie from Made with TLC. The Glossy Accents has been added to Smoochies lips....they looks so glossy in real life.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, so be sure to pop over there and take a look.
I have also made a card with the NerdyBot image which I coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Robot - C0/C1/C2
Clothing - BG72/R29/YG11/C3/C5
Boots - C5/C7
Book - BG10/BG11/C0
Flower - BG10/BG11/YR04/R29
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo. The card has been made entirely using papers from the pad. The Glossy Accents on this card has been added to NerdyBots spectacles...again you can't really see it that well in the photo.


I have also used the sketch over on Friday Sketchers, so be sure to check that blog too.


Be sure to come on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

caz they are both just awesome hun, love smoochies kiss-able lips!!!! hugs Lou xxx

misteejay said...

I love your "Smoochie" - what a great card.

Toni :o)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh my gosh! indeed..these are AWESOME!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Caz! Love those big red glossy smoochie lips! ADORABLE! Nerdybot's a sweetie too. xxD

Beth aka BR-T said...

Caz that kissin cow card is a riot!!!! Have a fantastic day! Beth

Buttercup said...

Great Job Caz! The Kiss one CRACKS ME UP!!! So funny and classic! I love the humor and personality they both reflect! :)

Jo said...

Hi Caz! :)
great cards, I especially love the kissing cow, it's brilliant!
Thank you for joining us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Ana said...

Great cards!!! I love those big red glossy lips!!!

xx